The Official Tourist City Card of Budapest
Buying a card lets you have unlimited public transport within the city. It also offers free entry to the Lukács thermal bath, which are some of the most popular attractions in Budapest.
Besides these free services, the card offers a wide variety of gastronomy and cultural options at a discounted price.
There are six different Budapest Cards:
33 EUR for the Card valid for 24 hours
49 EUR for the Card valid for 48 hours
63 EUR for the Card valid for 72 hours
77 EUR for the Card valid for 96 hours
92 EUR for the Card valid for 120 hours
Each card offer exactly the same services and discounts, the only difference is the period of time for which they are valid.
The publication, belonging to the card, introduces the use of the Budapest Card and the servicing enterprises. (with photo, address, opening hours, entrance fees and discounts) in Hungarian, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian languages.
The card is valid from the date and hour when it is signed.
Explore the city without limits! Admire the beauty of the prestigious sights of Budapest while you don’t have to worry about purchasing tickets at every single spot or waiting in the long queues. Receive a free of charge guide booklet with recommendations sorted out just for you. Feel yourself free for a few days and let this amazing city guide you through its own cozy streets, breathtaking monuments and eye-catching buildings. In the end you will feel richer because of your numerous new experiences, and savings with the Budapest Card!
Services available at discount price:
Unlimited public transport while the card is valid!
One time free entry for the following museums:
Please note on Mondays most of the museums are closed.One time entry to the Thermal Bath:
- Pálinka Experience Interactive Museum
- Pálvölgyi Cave
- Urban Betyár Restaurant & Visitor Center
- Hungarian National Museum
- Hungarian National Gallery
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Kunsthalle Budapest (Műcsarnok)
- Budapest History Museum - Castle Museum
- Budapest History Museum - Aquincum Museum
- Budapest History Museum - Kiscelli Museum
- Budapest History Museum - Budapest Gallery
- Budapest History Museum - Medieval Jewish Prayer House
- Budatower - The Mary Magdalene Tower
- Ludwig Museum - Museum of Contemporary Art
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photograpy Center
- House of the Hungarian Photographers - Mai Manó House
- Vasarely Museum
- Aquincum Museum and Archeological Park
- Kiscelli Museum
- New Budapest Gallery
- Memento Park - Statue Park Museum
- Margaret Island Open-Air Theatre Water Tower and Panoramic Lookout Tower
- Hungarian Museum of Trade and Tourism
- Ferenc Hopp Museum of Asiatic Art
- Liget Budapest Visitor Center
- Underground Railway Museum
- Museum of Óbuda
- Goldberger Textile Industry Collection
- St. Stephen's Hall
2 free english walking tours (one in Buda, one in Pest).
- St. Lukács Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
• In Pest: every day: at 10:00, Váci u. 31. Molnár's Kürtőskalács (district 5).
• In Buda: everyday at 14:00 at the Buda Castle area, starting at the Holy Trinity Statue.
• Every tour is about 2 hours.
10-50% discount from over 100 baths, attractions, churches, museums, restaurants, city and boat tours. Visit the Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church, Dohány street Synagogue and Hospital in the Rock or choose from the other available opportunities.
Full list of partners