Regardless of the time of day, the segway tour gives you a perfect overview of the centre of Pest and the bank of the Danube. Starting from central located office, you will roll through the whole city centre seeing sights such as the Vörösmarty Square, the Danube Promenade, the fabulous Chain Bridge and the House of Parliament stretching close to it. You will also take a look at the Liberty Square and the city’s largest cathedral, the St Stephen’s Basilica.
With the 1 hour long Budapest Segway Grand tour you will also have a chance to see the Grand Synagogue, the National Museum, the Central Market Hall, the Andrássy Avenue, the Hungarian State Opera House, the House of Terror and much, much more!
The segway tours usually do not have more than 6 participants, making them an interactive and personal adventure designed for your tastes. You will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions, and get to know your experienced local guide better.
City Center Tour Stops:
1. Hungarian History and Culture
2. Városháza Park – Deák Square - Vörösmarty Square - Vigadó – Danube Promenade
3. Széchenyi Square – Grasham Palace – Chain Brige – Elizabeth Brige
4. Parliament – Liberty Square – Basilica
5. Synagogue - National Muzeum – Fővám Sguare – Central Market Hall
6. Andrássy Avenue – Millenium Underground – Hause of Opera - House of terror
Meeting Point: Hungarian State Opera, Andrássy Street 22. (By the stairs of the Opera House, there will be your guide waiting for you)
Tour dates: every day, 10:30, 14:00, 16:00
Includes: Private guided training and tour, Segway rental, stops for photos
No infants are allowed
Duration: 1 hour+ training time
Price: 43 EUR