Our special Buda Castle Segway Tour gives you the perfect Castle District experience, guiding you through all the historical buildings, incredible monuments and beautiful views the castle area in Buda can provide.
All of our tours are guided and are typically organised for small groups, so you will have a personal experience and you will also be able to ask questions.
Never tried a Segway before? No problem! Our professional Segway guides will teach you the basics of using a Segway in the first few minutes, but you can take as much time as you need to feel safe. The tour is 1 hour long, the training time is extra.
1. Hungarian History and Culture
2. Matthias Church – Trinity Statue - Fisherman’s Bastion
3. Jewish Prayer House – Vienna Gate – Military Museum – Mary Magdalene Tower
4. Tóth Árpád lane – Görgey Artúr Statue
5. Palace of Buda : National Gallery – National Library – Historical Museum- Matthias Fountain
6. Royal Palace – Sculpture of Turul bird – Funicular
Meeting Point: Budapest Tourist information office is at Trinity Statue at Tárnok street 15 in the 1th District (directly next the Matthias Church, 10 min from Deák square by the bus number 16).
Tour dates: every day form 9am to 6pm
Includes: Private guided training and tour, Segway rental, stops for photos
No infants are allowed
Duration: 1 hour+ training time
Price: 40 EUR
Please send your reservation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the confirmation of your booking within 1 day, but usually in 3 hours!