The Church’s wall was mostly built by bricks, partially from stones. Architectually it is a singel-vessel Hall with Choir church. The Main-Altar is built on the same period as the Church itself. This Altar is made from wood, and there’s an oilpainting picture portraying the Holy – Cross on the wall above it. The lateral-altar was made by wood, there’s the oilpainted picture of Saint Virgin Mary above it. The Pulpit was made by wood in the same period as the Church. The Organ is a twelwe-registered, pneumatic tube-architectural instrument which was made in the Augster company. The Church was renovated in 1984. It was repainted by Sándor Király in 1960. The foundation-stone of the Church had been laid down in 1773, after that was consecrated in 1774. The pictures of the Altars was painted by Mihály Kovács.