Protestant (Calvinist) Church of Abádszalók - One-naved, polygonal closed church, which had been built to replace a timber church in 1789, then it was rebuilt in 1887. The church was equipped in copf – style and it is a national monument. Its seating capacity: 320 / standing capacity: 100. The church was renovated on the exterior side between (1998-2000). The interior side was renovated between 2001-2002, when the coffered ceiling and the flooring of the church was repaired as well. Plasing tile was installed on the floor, and the central – heating system began to work at that time. The church – organ was reconstructed in 2003. This hq digital churh organ is perfect to play concerts as well. These renovations were made from state fund. Carved timber chandeliers (from Transilvanian wood-carver masters) and covers of the Communion Table were given from individual donations. The church has 3 bells in it.