The folk values have been collected in the Village Museum that was opened in 1987 as a result of a collection work taking as many as 10 years. The house, restored and furnished, was built in 1856 as written on the timber wood and provides sifficient space for three rooms. The furniture held in the the so-called ‘clean room’ (reserved for visitors only) and the kitchen may serve as the spot for the life of a farmer family in the middle of the last century. Dishes, tools and textile works are collected in the backroom. The loom stands in the middle section of the room and visitors are even allowed to try it out. The barn gives place for horse carriages and other tools.