Stefánia situated behind the Museum, in Castle Garden among the tree rarities we can find. The conquering Hungarians already built an earthwork here, which was ruined by the Tartars and reconstructed and strengthened with a stone wall by Béla IV. The Turkish occupied it in 1543, and the Christian troops liberated it after 143 years of oppression in 1686. The fortress character of the castle was terminated by Joseph II. and was turned into a prison afterwards. Since then after a restoration it has been housing the town history exhibition of the museum.