The Our Lady Church of the Female Order of Notre Dame is located on the south of Szent István square. The Catholic church dedicated to Virgin Mary was built in 1727 in Baroque style. It was rebuild in romantic style between 1851 and 1854. The church later was connected to the old convent building built in neo-classic style between 1847 and 1851. The entrance is ornamental, complete with columns. The statues on the two sides of the tower depict apostles John and Saint John the Baptist. The frescos of the church were created by János Boros, while the painting of the main altar (The Assumption of Mary) was painted by the famous Viennese painter, Lipot Kupelweiser. The construction of the grammar school was completed in 1924 and it is connected now to the main building complex with a gateway.