The Lutheran church at 4-6 Dischka Győző street was built in early eclectic style according to the plans of János Baldauf in 1875. The simple, so-called room temple has a multiangular sanctuary addition. The façade allows for the construction of towers at a later date. The church situated in a small garden as well as the minister's residence form a harmonic unity. The ministry offices are also located on the land, a little further inside, away from the building complex. The altar painting of Viktor Madarász is on display inside the building, it was ordered by the Nádasdy family and is entitled "Christ on the Mount of Olives".