The oldest building of the Budai quarter. It is surrounded by a castle-wall-type barrier - by the wall of the former cemetery. The residents of the valley of the Tettye river built a one-navy church here as early as the 13th century. The originally Romanesque style All Saints Church was reconstructed in the 15th century in Gothic style. The exterior is simple, while a short tower stands on the triangular pediment of the main façade. The interior is mostly 18th century Baroques style.
During the Turkish occupation this was the only church that still belonged to the Christians. It was used jointly by Catholics, Calvinists and Unitarians. This is where the famous religious dispute of the Calvinist Máté Skaricza and the Unitarian György Válaszúti took place in 1588. The church became Unitarian by the mid-17th century, the Catholics only managed to regain it in 1664. Following this period, it was under Jesuit management until 1704. At this time it was reconstructed to be a three-nave church, this is when the little tower was added.
On the south side of the cemetery, protected by stone wall, 18th-19th century graves, on the north, Baroques graves can be found.