The shop popularly known today as the Saracen Pharmacy was established in 1897 by István Sipőcz on the ground level of the three-storey corner building. However, the pharmacy has been operating in the building since 1764. On the façade of the building, above the entrance in a small niche stands the statue of a Saracen, while in the niche above the door the name of István Sipőcz pharmacist can be read. The neo-rococo interior is dated back to 1897. The ceramic plates of the furniture complete with floral ornaments were made in the Zsolnay factory just as well as the drinking fountain standing in the middle of the pharmacy. On the top of the fountain the figure of a Saracen boy is standing. In the back rooms of the pharmacy an exhibition showing a number of artefacts and documents introduces the pharmacy history of Pécs and Baranya.