Calvary Church

Calvary Church

9730 Kőszeg, Kálváriadomb
+36 (94) 563397

On the top of the Kálvária Hill in 1686, the Jesuits erected the first cross, made of wood, later a chapel was built here in 1715. On the proposal of the Jesuits the city started to build the church in 1729 from the money survivors donated after the sever plague epidemic in 1712.

Map & Route planner

Route planner:
Start point: Planning