Budapest Circus

Budapest Circus

1146 Budapest Állatkerti krt. 12/a.
+36 1 343-8300
info@fnc.hu

The predecessor of the Municipal Circus held its grand opening in the year 1891 in the City Park. They have moved a number of times – they’ve used their current building since 1971. It is the only stone circus of Central Europe (with a capacity pf 1850 seats), and it can be visited in any kind of weather. The cast of the circus has and had quite a few famous artists in its ranks, such as Gábor Eötvös clown, who later received the Jászai Prize - even Charlie Chaplin has paid tribute to his art.

Map & Route planner

Route planner:
Start point: Planning