At the end of Tárnok utca is Trinity Square (Szentháromság tér), with many historical buildings and monuments. Here stands the Old Town Hall of Buda, which lost its original function when Buda, Pest and Óbuda were united in 1873. In its cellar the Hungarian House of Wines awaits its guests with a full representation of Hungarian winemakers, and offers a pallette of services for visitors, such as wine tasting - both for groups and independent travellers. The Baroque-style Trinity statue, in the middle of the square, commemorates the victims of the 1691 plague epidemic. The right side of the square is dominated by the Mathias Church, surrounded by the turrets and walkways of the Fishermen's Bastion.