Former Institute of Ballett (Dreschler Palace)

Former Institute of Ballett (Dreschler Palace)

1061 Budapest, Andrássy út 25.
The Dreschler Palace, located opposite the Opera House, was built between 1883 and 1886 on the plans of Ödön Lechner and Gyula Pártos. The premises of the former Dreschler Café used to house the Institute of Ballet and the State Artistic Institute. Currently closed, with no decision as to the building’s new function.

Map & Route planner

Route planner:
Start point: Planning