The architectural plan for the public bath in Dandár street was prepared by Ferenc K. Császár. The Bath was commissioned in 1930, then transformed in 1936. During World War II the Bath was only slightly damaged so it could be opened as soon as 1945. Originally, the Bath operated as a sanitary bath. In 1978, however, following a thorough reconstruction, it was put in operation as a thermal bath.
Water composition: Hot spring water with calcium, magnesium, hydrogen-carbonate and sulphate-chloride, also containing sodium, with a substantial content of fluoride ions.