Library of the Parliament

Library of the Parliament

1055 Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1–3.
+36-1-441-4468
info@ogyk.hu
The house of the Hungarian Parliament established the library at the end of the 1860's. In 1902 the library moved to the newly built Parliament on the bank of Danube. It only became a public collection in 1952; until that time, access was permitted for institutions and professionals.

Map & Route planner

Route planner:
Start point: Planning