Eggenberg-house

Eggenberg-house

9400 Sopron, Szent György u.

The eponym of the house was the widow of Prince János Eggenberg who purchased the house in 1674. The Baroque building has a beautiful inner courtyard with loggia and a pulpit which - with the permission of the Margrave of Brandengurg - served as a venue for Lutheran services in a period.

Map & Route planner

Route planner:
Start point: Planning