• Minibus transfer to and from activity
You should also know that:
• English-speaking guide girl
• Entry ticket to wakepark
• Professional English-speaking instructors
• All equipment is included: wakeboard / waterski / kneeboard and lifejackets
• 1 hour on the track
• A free beer after the program
• The minimum number of participants is 6.
• If you’re less than the minimum number indicated above, enquire for price
• The program normally takes 3 hours
• Available from the beginning of May till the end of October
• Beginner hours are between 9-12 am - obstacles are forbidden
• Advanced hours are between 12 am and sunset - obstacles can only be used with own wakeboard and helmet
• There is a cash bar at the wakepark where you can purchase food and drink
||40£ / 48 EUR / person
|The price includes all taxes.
||2£ / 3 EUR / person
|Professional photographer||91£ / 110 EUR|
|Prices include all taxes.
Please send your reservation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +36 20 953 5251. We will send the confirmation of your booking within 1 day, but usually in 3 hours!