Adventure Budapest Through the Lens & Discover the old images of Budapest and try to make new ones!
Discover the old images of Budapest and try to make new ones!
This tour offers participants an authentic city adventure and rare opportunity to experience Budapest from an insider’s point of view.
Your English and German speaking photographer has an in-depth local knowledge, a passion for his city and for the art of photography.
This specially designed photography tour helps you:
- To discover and experience Budapest through the eyes of a local photographer,
- To improve photography technique,
- To have a more interesting experience and involvement when visiting a city.
- Let each photograph speak its own story
Small customized photo tours not only for photographers
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting point: at "Széchenyi Fürdő" metro station (upstairs), Metro 1 (yellow line), near Széchenyi Bath in the City Park.
- Széchenyi Bath and Spa Budapest
- Hungarian State Circus
- Budapest Jewish Ghetto
- Interesting Houses from Inside
- The Famous Ruin Pubs of Budapest
- Hungary’s biggest photography and vintage shop
- Károlyi Garden
Available languages: English, German
||8 500 HUF
|Prices are per person.