A great opportunity to start the evening, spend a refreshing afternoon on board! Be the part of a special „wine tasting” cruise, relax in the company of the most famous Hungarian BIO wine selections. Hungarian wine culture and hospitality are well known all around the world, join us and we show you why!
The spectacular view of the always vibrant Budapest will make your cruise more memorable (The bank of the Danube is the part of UNESCO World heritage).
During the trip you can taste 7 different famous Hungarian wine from the Szajki organic winery or 6 Tier Tokaj wine tasting! The cruise lasts 1 hour, and our bar on board is open for the purchase of further Hungarian wines, Tokaj wines /other beverages. Between two sips from two different wines we offer you scones to have the taste better.
We guarantee all the ingredients for having a memorable time!
Wine list to taste (7) - unlimited drinks from the selection below:
- Szajki Cabernet Sauvignon
- Szajki Merlot
- Szajki Cabernet Franc
- Szajki Rose Cuvée
- Szajki Cserszegi Spicy (Hungaricum)
- Szajki Juhfark (Hungaricum)
- Szajki Chardonnay
- 6 of Tokaji wine tasting - limited by the waiters:
- Tokaji Harslevelu Semi-Sweet – 6 tier tasting 5 cl
- Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos – 6 tier tasting 3 cl
- Tokaji Aszu 5 Puttonyos – 6 tier tasting 3 cl
- Tokaji Yellow Muscat Dry – 6 tier tasting 5 cl
- Tokaji Yellow Muscat Lunel Semi-Sweet – 6 tier tasting 5 cl
- Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet – 6 tier tasting 3cl
Only purchase not to taste wines:
- Szajki cirfandli sweet dessert wine
- Szajki cirfandli semi sweet
|Wine & cruise |
|Tickets ||17:00 |
|Adult ||4 500 HUF |
|Student ||4 000 HUF |
Meeting point: Duna Palota (Zrínyi Street 5.)
Meeting time: 16:30
Departure: from 1 May to 30 September every day (except August 20)
Please send your reservation via e-mail to email@example.com. We will send the confirmation of your booking within 1 day, but usually in 3 hours!