New Year’s Eve Party 2013
New Year's Eve Party on the Danube
Celebrate the new year on our ships with live music and possibility for dance!
We would like to invite you to spend the New Year’s Eve in a splendid way! We created a special program which combines Hungary’s cultural treasures with Budapest unparalleled atmosphere.
Budapest, the "Pearl of the Danube" is peaceful and bustling, a big metropolis and still a friendly city. The historic meets the modern here, the hills harmonize with the river, which flows through the city. Budapest’s incomparable beauty prompted UNESCO to place it on the World Heritage list. The best way to see all this beauty is to make a ship cruise.
Our New Year’s Eve is organised on our ship, the amusement is garanteed by the award-winning Rajkó Gipsy Orchestra and Ensemble. Through the performed dances you can gain insight into the folk music, dance and costume heritage of Hungary. Besides Hungarian culture you will meet people from different countries with whom you will celebrate this unforgetable evening. The Orchestra will provide also opportunity for dance.
Meeting point, and boarding: from 19.00 is at Jászai Mari square, pier 1. The gala dinner begins at 20.00. Here is the meeting point on the map
During the evening, the ship will cruise from 23:00. After the performances the boat will dock at the Jászai Mari square, pier 1.
Welcome the New Year with us while cruising in the middle of the Danube at midnight, surrounded by the magnificent atmosphere of Budapest!
Date: 31. December 2014
- Boarding from 19.00 at Jászai Mari square, pier 1. (If the meeting point would change by any unforseen event, we will inform you by email or via phone. Please be kind and on the ocassion of booking to give your email address and phone number.)
- Welcome drink at arrival
- From 20.00 New Year’s Eve Gala dinner with open bar (short drinks, beer, wine, champagne, mineral water, soft drinks, coffee, tea)
- Cruising from 23:00 to 00:30. At midnight champagne and buffet menu
- Hungarian Folk Performance
- The Music Will Be Given by the "Zoltán Kodály" award - winning Rajkó Orchestra
- Budapest cruise
- The rest of the evening the boat will be standing at the port of Jászai Mari square
Price: 45 000 HUF/person
The price includes bus transfer after the New Year’s Eve party back to your hotel.
Please send your reservation via e-mail to email@example.com, or call us at +36 20 953 5251. We will send the confirmation of your booking within 1 day, but usually in 3 hours!